HELP KEEP HARWELL VILLAGE HALL COVID-19 SECURE
• You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19
• If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these
premises alert Test, Track and Trace. Alert the Bookings Admin on 01235
835430 and alert the organiser of the activity you attended.
• Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible and observe any
one-way system marked.
• Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your
hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided.
• Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
• “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the
rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
• Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We cannot clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
• Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet
areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite
them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
• Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.